What Python knowledge do I need for data analytics positions? by @Pritesh_Jain01
Answer by Pritesh Jain:
Install Anaconda distribution. Then, target these things in order:
- Python list and tuples: creating list, get values, alterting values
- Numpy: making arrays, sequences, using functions like mean, sum, count, etc
- Pandas dataframe: creating, subsetting using (index,names of rows, columns), modifying values, tranforming, reshaping,group by, aggregation, etc
- Matplotlib: simple plot, hist, bar, axes, labels, ticks, legends, etc
- Scipy, sklearn, statmodels: perform simple tasks like Linear regression on a simple dataset. Plot it. Obtain coefficients, predict for a random value. Then go on for logistic regression, classfication, clustering, trees, randomforests, etc.
- Go to Kaggle for testing your skills.
- Theano library: if you are into deep learning
Go here to begin with
This should be good enough! Good luck!