How do I use algorithms and data structure in real life? by @robinthomas91
Answer by Robin Thomas:
Real life? We do it all the time!
- On the way to your college canteen?
- Waiting in line in the canteen?
- Notice that girl standing in front?
- Searching for her dad in the phone book?
- Stupid! Maybe a Google search in her name?
- Search for her on Facebook!
- Found her! Friend request? Accepted! Send a Hi!
- Writing her a secret love letter?
- Uploading your first date pic on fb?
- Teaching her driving? Hey, you missed the exit! Go back!
- Valentine’s day? Got her list of items to buy?
- Too many items! Low on cash, maybe?
- Making her play treasure hunt for her gifts?
- Looking through her Whatsapp messages?
- Got married? Congrats! Going for your honeymoon?
- Your mom packing luggage for you?
- She packed your favorite pickles?
- Driving to the airport?